|Groupe Intellex - Feature Syndication|
|Written by david brunnen|
|Tuesday, 01 January 2002 00:00|
Groupe Intellex Features Syndication: Conditions of Use
Feature articles and other material in the Groupe Intellex library can be reproduced free of charge on a website, in an e-newsletter, print magazine, etc subject to compliance with the following conditions.
1. Where individual bylines are given these must be left intact
2. Reproduction must be in full and with no additional editing unless by prior agreement.
3. The copyright line must be included at the end of the article.
4. Hyperlinks in the body of the text or in bylines and copyright notices must be retained in all web-based or emailed publications.
5. Confirmation of use should be sent to Groupe Intellex (
) when the material is reproduced. This confirmation should include the web address where the feature appears or the medium / publication in which it is being used.
These syndication terms do not apply to reproduction in marketing materials and sales brochures for products and services unrelated to Groupe Intellex.