|Feature Syndication Terms|
|Written by David Brunnen|
|Thursday, 18 January 2001 00:00|
Groupe Intellex Features Syndication: Conditions of Use
Feature articles and other material in the Groupe Intellex library can be reproduced free of charge on a website, in an e-newsletter, print magazine, etc. subject to compliance with all of the following conditions.
1. Where individual bylines are given these must be left intact
2. Reproduction must be in full and with no additional editing unless by prior agreement.
3. Reproduction should carry source accrediation: 'first published at www.groupe-intellex.com' and include date, unless the article additionally carries alternative 'first published' information,
4. The copyright line must be included at the end of the article. (C) Groupe Intellex [YYYY]
5. Hyperlinks in the body of the text or in bylines and copyright notices must be retained in all web-based or emailed publications.
7. Copyright remains with Groupe Intellex (GINI Ltd)